following Jesus and fearlessly making him known.
Covid-19 Gathering Guidelines (Nov 18 Update)
• Risk: While we do take precautions, all gatherings have the risk of COVID-19 exposure. To ensure maximum physical safety please join us via live-stream.
• Masks: All gatherings held within our facility will require attendees to wear masks.
• Social Distancing: Please give one another 6ft distance while seated by leaving 3 chairs between your family and the next.
• Health Screening: Because of their close proximity, both children and volunteers will be screened for symptoms. General attendees will not be screened.
• Sanitizing: Sanitizing stations and available through the facility. Use liberally.
• Children: Children 4 years old and younger will be screened for symptoms during check-in and may stay in classes the whole morning, OR sit with their families in the worship service. Children 5 and older will receive activity packs and sit with their families.
Join us for our series
Take the leap.
Nov29All day | Third Coast Community Church
Nov2910:00am | Third Coast Community Church
Nov2911:15am | Third Coast Community Church
Nov296:00pm | Auditorium
Dec26:00pm | Community Life Room
Dec410:00am | Cafe
Join us for services in our new location (the former Laketown Conference Center) Every Sunday at 10:00am.
6069 Blue Star Hwy, Saugatuck MI 49453.
We’ll see you there!
We are hiring a part time facility coordinator to care for our building and grounds. This beautiful building is a gift, and with this comes new opportunities for ministry. We are looking for a person who can help us grow these opportunities by coordinating with our people to care for the grounds and facility. For a full job description visit https://fearlessfollower.org/employment/ or email email@example.com for more information.
Connect with us